Saturday, December 18, 2010

well....its been A YEAR??!!!

whoa whoa whoa, its been a year since my last post. and now we all wait for the christmas day and new year eve (again).

talk about mine, my school-life have changed. i am highschool student no more.

cause now, i am, registered as,

SBM-ITB collegian!




thanks god I MADE IT, after all those creepy-hectic-tempting-months (sigh)
dream comes true, eh.

and.......... there was someone who always accompany me all that reminiscence time, my best regards for him. big thanks B!

this time? its over. sorry to myself for reminds me of you......

well, i think thats quite enough to describe my last year. i'll share it later. sorry for this unimportant post, ha ha, i'm kind of bored wait for my brothers picking me up to the cinema.

ps: being a collegian is hard, yaa you know...........

No comments: