Tuesday, April 14, 2009

oooh, i really gotta watch this

The Wedding Singer



ih Adam Sandlernya masih muda benjet, gondrong-gondrong ganteng deh aw!
( sepertinya gue terobsesi sama Adam Sandler)


last time i try to found this movie in ITC Kuningan, i failed! huh

Mba-mbanya pasti bilang : " ngga ada tuh"


padahal gue pengen banget ngeliat Akang Adam nyanyiin "Grow Old With You"

terus nantinya gue akan berfantasi bahwa wanita itu adalah gue dan berakhir dengan menitikkan air mata haru (biasa melebih-lebihkan fantasi)






I wanna make you smile
Whenever you're sad
Carry you around
When your arthritis is bad
All I wanna do is
Grow old with you.
I'll get you medicine
When your tummy aches
Build you a fire
When the furnace breaks
It could be so nice
Growing old with you.
I'll miss you
I'll kiss you
Give you my coat when you are cold
Need you
Feed you
Even let you hold the remote control
Let me do the dishes
In our kitchen sink
Put you to bed
When you've had too much to drink
I could be the man who
Grows old with you
I wanna grow old with you


hadooh, bantuin dong cariin film-nya, atau mungkin kalian ada yang punya film ini?
SAYA BERSEDIA MEMBELINYA

(tapi jangan mahal-mahal ya dijualnya hahaha)

No comments: